We specialize in primary research and developing effective methods for investigating specialty chemical products and markets that are difficult to define. Desk research is also part of our project approach.
This approach involves direct industry contact and in-depth interviews with experts from various industry sources, such as:
- other decision-makers and influencers
- cooperations with trade associations.
Desk research typically involves the study of published information in print and/or electronic form, including on-line searches. Typical sources used are:
- official statistics from national agencies and industry associations
- trade journals
- product information
- conference papers
- patent and trademark information
- other relevant project sources.